Pavtube DVD to iPhone Converter Description
Pavtube DVD to iPhone Converter, the professional conversion tool, lets you watch DVD movies on your iPhone easily. It is capable of converting DVD to MP4, DVD to MP3, AAC, M4A and WAV with brilliant output quality. In addition, it has more attractive functions:
1. The intuitive and easy interface lets you operate it easily. With a few clicks, the conversion will be finished.
2. Rip DVD to video format: MP4 (MPEG-4). Rip DVD to audio formats: MP3, AAC, WAV and M4A.
3. Based on the newest technology, the conversion speed is beyond your imagination and you can enjoy DVD movies on your iPhones freely.
4. You can crop, trim and adjust the video effects like bit rate, frame rate, video size, etc. In the meantime, it offers the function to cut off your unwanted black edges.
5. It allows you to choose the certain effect model from Simple gauss blur, Simple laplacian sharpen, Aged film, Flip color, Invert and None.
6. The product provides the advanced settings for experienced users. You can set the parameters like bit rate, frame rate, video size and so on. Select the appropriate settings for your movies.
7. Pavtube DVD to iPhone Converter can rip DVD into some titles and chapters. You can select you like to convert. For you it is optional and flexible. After conversion it allows you to merge your selected titles or chapters into a single one.
8. For batch conversion function you can select more than one file to convert by specifying the max processes.
9. No need to download the extra codec for your conversion because of the built-in encoders and decoders.
10. One click can satisfy you for the requirement of capturing the pretty still pictures. All the beautiful images won`t be missed.
Pavtube DVD to iPhone Converter Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Pavtube DVD to iPhone Converter 18.104.22.1681
Further optimized the performance of audio video synchronization.
...See Full Release Notes
Pavtube DVD to iPhone Converter Requirements
64MB Memory (128MB recommended)